In the development of the Hummer H2, General Motors expanded use of the technique of its own models, but the vehicle did its own form, which is of course based on that of its predecessor. The Hummer H2 is constructed technically different, but visually can not deny that his roots are in the H1. Since 2007, nearly five meters long SUV powered by a 398 hp powerful V8 engine with a 6.2 liter displacement, which is the 2.9 ton, but by no means bulky Hummer H2 in 11 seconds from 0 to 100 km / brings. Because General Motors this attractive car has adjusted electronically, the top speed is 160 km / h. The car is also known for his commitment in many films and TV series such as CSI Miami.
- True to the original forged body with fine surface structures
- Separate movable tailgate
- Separate exhaust system
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel and structured seats, and rear speaker installation
- Detailed chassis from one part
- Swivel castors
- Screws and metal shafts
- True to the original forged, chrome wheels
- Authentic stickers
|Additional accessories required|
| Needed paint |
|1, 74, 77, 90, 93, 302, 331, 378, 382|
|Tools Required||Glue, paint, thinner, knutselmes|
Also available as model-set. Including paints (1, 93, 302, 378) + adhesive + brush.
|Number of Parts:|