The Red Bull Racing RB8 is the third development stage of the RB5, produced by Adrian Newey. The engine of the type RS27-2012 was built by Renault, the drive has its own design as the tires supplied by Pirelli. The regulations imposed by the nose bulge granted racers a quirky sight but not substantially reduced performance. Mark Webber used the qualities of the RB8 for two wins, a 2nd and 3rd place. He started twice from pole position and won at the end of the 2012 season in 6th place in the race standings. Along with the successes of Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Racing won for the 3rd consecutive world title for constructors.
- Truthful front and rear spoiler
- Multipart 8-cylinder engine
- Detailed wheel suspension
- Truthful body including the diffuser
- Authentic tires and rotating wheels
- Detailed cockpit
- Typical ramps
- Authentic transfers for the RB8 and racer Mark Webber to the implementation in Australia, Monaco and India.
|Additional accessories required|
|1, 9, 12, 30, 90, 99, 302, 34200|
|Tools Required||Glue, paint, thinner, knutselmes|
|Number of Parts:|