The Trabant 601 with its typical trapezoidal shape is the third and most produced model of the Trabant series, which was built in 1964. In 1965 the three-door combi version came up with the name Universal, which was also driven by a 26 hp, air-cooled two-cylinder engine with a capacity of 600 cc and its unmistakable sound. The long rear window panes of the Universal made for an attractive appearance. Particularly interesting, however, was the cargo that offered storage space after a quick adjustment to 1400 liters thanks to the wide-opening tailgate was particularly useful. Of these, very universally usable combi rolled until in 1989 544.398 copies of the tape.
- Faithfully recreated body with fine surface structure
- Separate and moveable hood
- Multipart detailed engine
- Separate exhaust system
- Detailed interior with dashboard, seats with headrests and fixed backrest
- Movable wheels
- Faithfully recreated wheels and removable spare tire
- Movable case over valve and removable shelf
- Detailed chassis
- Rubbery tires and spare wheel
- Instructions and authentic transfers with various letters (DDR, CS, PL, HUN, A, D).
|Additional accessories required|
| Needed paint |
|1, 5, 9, 37, 82, 99, 302, 314, 381, 382|
| Additional required paint |
| 7, 89, 90, 94, 301, 310, 330, 331, 378, |
|Tools Required||Glue, paint, thinner, knutselmes|
Also available as a model set. Including paint (1, 314, 331, 381) + adhesive + brush.
|Number of Parts:|