In 1964 at the World's Fair in New York presented an attractively designed coupé to the public, which many clearly impresses and is for sale at an affordable price. This Ford Mustang hits you like a bomb. In one year, sold approximately 420,000 copies. 50 years later, the Mustang, now in its 5th generation, still lost none of its appeal. There are still to be found in the classical elements appealing retro design of these pony cars back. The original basic concept remained unchanged: a lot of car for little money. The V8 Mustang GT impresses not only with its engine power of 420 hp. but also by the characteristic deep growl at low speeds.
- Multipart detailed engine
- Two-piece chassis
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel
- Metal axles and chrome wheels
- Movable already pre-mounted hood
- Rotating wheels
- Precise, detailed, but easy to assemble model kit
- Detailed paste templates with international markings (D, A, D, F, B, GB, I, USA, RUS)
Ideal model kit for beginners and returners: all body parts are already equipped with all the features. Furthermore, painting or decorating the body parts is not necessary, but may optionally be carried out according to the instructions supplied.
|Additional accessories required|
|9, 78, 90, 91, 99, 301, 302, 331|
|Tools Required||Glue, paint, thinner, knutselmes|
|Number of Parts||47|