The EA-18G Growler is used by the US Navy as interference plane for electronic warfare, it is the replacement for the EA-6B Prowler. Its task is to observe enemy communications and radar installations and attack. To combat radar installations he has HARM missiles.
- Detailed surfaces with recessed panel joints
- Two-seater cockpit with ejection seats
- Detailed landing gear
- 6 wing suspension points and romprek
- Interference ALQ99 Gondolas
- 2 ALQ218 receiver gondolas
- 2 AIM-9 missiles
- 2 additional tanks
- Transfers to a US Navy version
|Additional accessories required|
|57, 76, 89|
|Additional required paint
|Tools Required||Glue, paint, thinner, knutselmes|
Also available as a model set. Including paint (57, 76, 89) + adhesive + brush.
|Number of Parts:|