The Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady) located at the Neumarkt in Dresden is a Lutheran church in high baroque style was built between 1726 and 1743. The church was designed by the Dresden architect George Bähr (1666-1738).
In the Second World War the church during the infamous bombing of Dresden destroyed on 13-14 February 1945. At the time of the GDR, the ruins of the church remained as a permanent reminder to stand the horrors of war. After Wending began with the reconstruction in 1994. On October 30, 2005 the church was officially put into use again. The reconstruction cost 130 million euros.
-Nummerplakkers For the paint pots
-Controleblad On which the painted numbers can be found again
-Uitvoerige Painter instruction
Comes exclusive list